NFA Transfers

Transfer Fee: $60

We do transfers of Title II weapons regulated by the National Firearms Act. These include Silencers, Short Barrel Rifles, Short Barrel Shotguns, and “Any Other Weapon” firearms.

If you are unfamiliar with the process of buying an NFA item, you can read through our quick guide: How To Buy A Silencer. You don’t need to have mastered the entire process; if you transfer with us we’ll walk you through everything.

If you do decide to do a transfer with us, contact us at or (207) 370-9344 so we can get started right away. We’ll need the contact info of the store you are buying the item from so we can get them our Federal Firearm License information.